Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Crazy Life and I am Thankful for Angel friends

This week I locked my keys in the van and I phoned a Dear Friend to be my angel for the morning to bring me a key from Drew at school. The children in Sointula thank her so very much because it meant Mother Goose could do the scheduled visit. Other Mother Goose visits took me to Woss, Alert Bay, Port Alice and in my home town. Other activities this past month included youth activities, walks and talks with friends and family, cleaning house and dejunking, playing in the snow (The boys had a snow day in Jan (no Schoo)and it was a quiet one for me I sewed all day while the boys spent time with friends outside!), helping A man deliver papers once a week, cooking, baking, reading, helping in Primary, teaching Nursery, doing school assignments, reading and researching, attending a few meetings and sleeping!
Last week we went to Nanaimo, French Creek and Campbell River for youth activities, time with Nana and Grandpa and Gymnastics Zone Competition. Both competing boys did well and look forward to heading to Delta for the High School Competition in March.

Carter is home for the week. YAHOO! He did a thorough job of cleaning the kitchen and did some laundry. Dexter is thrilled with his new AMP from Uncle James!! I look forward to hearing new songs on the guitar! Maybe one of these days we will team up and he will play and I will sing, since it is difficult to do both at the same time I have been told.
Hyrum is taller than me and loves getting new clothes and shoes since he keeps growing out of them. ;0)
Lil man A continues to build his lego creations and has discovered youtube has how to build videos. He gathers all the pieces and bit by bit watches the vid and builds the creation. He makes his own as well but I thought what an interesting use of technology!

I am married to a Gram Weenie..... Drew has been investigating and acquiring gear to do light weight camping. He has been enjoying the time outdoors. He went camping one night with Lil Man A. They slept great except for A man's burned finger..,and they were grateful for snow to cool it down. Yes, they camped on a snowy weekend in January and both of them slept cozy in their bivy sacks.

No comments: