Wednesday, December 15, 2004

All I want for Christmas is Lego, Lego and more Lego

I hope he brings a rubbermaid tote to hold it all. :0)

The Christmas season is quickly approaching and I will be happy to spend some time with all of us together. Life can be so busy with Scouts, dance, school activities, meetings, playgroups, playtime, and so on. The holidays bring a welcome relief .

What do you like most about this time of year? Some of our family responses are PRESENTS, Christmas, making people happy, time with my family, and Jesus.
One sad thing I noticed this year, since I was not participating in the community choir, is that I know almost all of the Christmas songs.

What is your favourite Christmas song? Some of ours are Old Toy Trains, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Baby Please Come Home (U2), Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer, Oh Little Town of Bethlehem and Sting's rendition of I Saw Three Ships.

Our home wishes your home a very
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

"Christmas is more than trees and twinkling lights, more than toys and gifts and baubles of a hundred varieties. It is love. It is the love of the Son of God for all mankind. It reaches out beyond our power to comprehend."
Gordon B. Hinckley

1 comment:

Obeautifulmummers said...

testing this out for grandpas, grandmas, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends that would like to comment...